Thursday, March 26, 2009

The ever so accommodating Renfrows/Mushy Gushy

I decided that before I posted about our actual stay in Austin that I would make sure everyone knew who we went to see and why and just how super duper accommodating these fine folks were while we were there.





Natalie and I have been friends for such a long time, since like forever and I love her dearly. She is my go to gal not to mention a fabulous hair stylist, but more than that a true and loyal friend. I have spent so much time with her and her family over the years and we have soooooo many memories together. Our lives have gone from middle school dances and romances to married mommas, but it has been a wonderful ride. I have always known that no matter where we each were in our lives that Nat was just a phone call away and she would be there if I needed her. So moving on from the mushy gushy........ We stayed at Natalie and Garths beautiful new home from late Saturday night until Thursday evening and they were wonderful. We didn't plan a whole lot and Nat kinda needs a plan but we just rolled with it because when you have five kids, 1 Shirley, Granny, Robin, Garth and Travis (just Granny, Robin, & Travis a couple of days) you don't have much of a choice! They were all troopers though and we had a great time just hanging out and letting the kids play and get to know each other better. In all honesty that is what I wanted most from this trip is for my girls to become closer to Natalie and her girls. It is very important to me for my girls to be a part of their lives as much as possible! OK, OK enough already! I am like in a mushy-gushy melt-o-rama here! So here are few pics of the people behind my mushy gushy post!






Here are Natalie and Sharlette aka Shirley. Nat is trying to teach her mom how to pose and get a perfect pic every time like HER!



Sweet, sweet Sophie K. I could just eat this baby up! She is absolutely the most precious little thing! She is rockin' those shades! I miss her bunches!





Little Miss Izzy B or Dizzy as Sidney calls her. This picture pretty much sums her up! lol! Ornery, adorable, beautiful, and super smart! She melts my heart every time she says her name is Izabella. It is precious! I love her to pieces! I love this picture of her!


Here is the man of the house, Garth. He was such a trooper the whole entire time we were there. He went wherever we wanted whenever we wanted. He is so good!

So here they are the wonderful Renfrow Fam! I was going add a different pic of you Nat but it is kinda hard and all your pictures are good because of the pose! So later!

I love you guys and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment