Well I woke up this morning to a call from Sidneys babysitter , who is by the way wonderful and always extremely reliable, Soun Soun had the stomach bug and was still sick and wasn't going to be able to watch Sid. I, of course, went straight into panic mode because 1. we have no back-up babysitter and 2. every grandma, papa, nanny, and so on live in Stigler and we do NOT! (one downfall) So I wake Steve (sort of) and tell him Soundra is sick and I wasn't sure what I was going to do so he mumbles OK. OK!!!! That is not really the answer I was looking for I was looking for maybe a little help with a solution and in my my mode of panic well lets just say that did not go over so well, but when he did finally wake up (get a sweet little kick) he was "helpful" and he did feel bad that MY day had started out so stressful. So anyway I called the dear ole Dad up and he was more than happy to meet me half way at the butt crack of dawn for the hand off. I have to say that for a day that started off with such a fluster it has turned out to be a good one. My house is completely quiet because Steve took the girls out to the pasture to clean up after Ice Storm BOB and I am writing this blog that I really don't have time to commit to but I am sort of! What I really should be doing is mopping the kitchen floor but there is always time for that later. Again my thought and prayers are never leaving the Forrester Family and to whom ever this blog may find please pray for them.
Until I blog Again,
LJH
Park City Utah
4 years ago


Say I hear we are going on a ROAD TRIP SPRING BREAK!!!!! That will sure bring back old memories LOL I am so looking forward to this. I asked Natalie if you had a DVD player and she said Mom they are old than mine! I said Natalie I know that but it is a long.....Trip LOL remembering them on those trips down south. but I truly am looking foward to traveling with you all. Only hope you don't mind me bringing my child! He has his own car seat even...
ReplyDelete