So for those of you who do not like softball you might as well quit now because well as I said before it is my life! However, I am not exactly sure what I was thinking when I agreed to coach Sidney's 3&4 yr old t-ball/softball team. I mean really I love the little ones, but trying to teach them the basics of hit the ball, drop the bat(just drop it not throw it) and run is not such an easy task! Now do not get me wrong I am not trying to make all stars out of these little ladies I am just doing it for fun, but well but I just cant really explain how well CRAZY it really is! We had our first game last night and let me tell ya it was a SHOW!!!! They were like little chickens after a worm! It was just so cute and I had a hard time coaching because I was laughing at the little stinkers! At one point Sid goes up to the pitchers circle hitting her glove like she was going to make a double play and then just watches the ball roll past her and then we had one take her shoes off in the field. Fun times! It ought to be a season full of surprises because you just never know what kids that age are going to do!
Her bag is almost as big as she is, but isnt she a cutie!


No comments:
Post a Comment