Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hannah my helper



My last posts have not given my Hannah any credit and folks let me tell ya I could not do the things I do without her. She is not playing ball and that is fine by me. She knows what she wants and I am happy that she doesn't feel the need to do anything because she thinks someone else wants her to. She loves to hunt with her dad, really do just about anything with her dad and she LOVES horses! She has such a kind heart and she is truly an oldest child. She helps me without any problems and she is so good with her sisters. We really butt heads sometimes, but I think it is because we are so much a like in so many ways. She is bat girl for the Knockouts(Sid's team) and she loves it! She is turning into such a wonderful young lady! (tear, heart, smile)



3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Love hearing about my girls!!! We miss ya'll already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and check out your blog Krista told me about it..I am so glad she stated blogging. Your girls are so pretty...
    Can't wait to read more about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post, and I adore the picture on your header. So cute!

    ReplyDelete