Friday, May 29, 2009

Some things I adore about SUMMER.....but mostly off the wall!

I have been neglecting my blog lately and well I can't make any promises that I will do any better in the near future but I will try! We have done a lot since schools been out but I really need to clean my house because I have lost my kiddos a few times in this disaster area! So I will post pics and all that fun stuff later! Here is a (well I don't know what to call it) but bare with me....I love to have a clean house, who doesn't right? I hate to clean my house, who doesn't right? Hire a cleaning lady..problem solved, right? Not so much for me!!!! I am like the biggest weirdo when it comes to these things. My house is not clean by any means and anything would help, but when I do clean I am compulsive about it like vacuuming every crook and cranny and all in the same direction and mopping with a brush and bleach on my hands and knees. Now this doesn't happen often but when I do clean I want it like CLEAN. Cleaning ladies don't have time to do that nor could I afford to pay them to do all that the way I want it. So I hired someone but it just didn't work out because I am CRAZY!!! Clean it myself or not clean at all and lately that last one is what is going on in the Highfill house! My Nanny always said those dishes will still be there but you will only be little once. So we played and I play with my kids and live in filth. lol! Not complete filth don't call DHS just yet! So much for a short post that makes sense! I am rambling, but I just needed to see if I was alone in this or if there are more crazies like me out there!

Almost forgot.......
I love that we can stay in our PJ's all day and then get dressed at 4 in the afternoon if we have to because its SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Ok..Sorry for the scitso post!


1 comment:

  1. My house is lived in, my kids are loved and friends are always welcome!
    We are PJ girls at our house... or nothing but diapers and milk-stashes!

    ReplyDelete